NGD- Mayones Regius 7 custom

• Thread starter baO
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
Very nice looking guitar. I really like the simple look of it - no extra fuss, but some nice details. Satin finish? I like how the Mayones seem to have a rather thin body, without becomming so thin it becomes weightless. How much did you end up paying for that, if I might ask?

//Marcus

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
Very nice looking guitar. I really like the simple look of it - no extra fuss, but some nice details. Satin finish? I like how the Mayones seem to have a rather thin body, without becomming so thin it becomes weightless. How much did you end up paying for that, if I might ask?

//Marcus

Bouillestfu

Reaction score
I love how some people just seem to have that 1 special idea that makes all the difference for their customs. Like the Poplar top Ran! Well done sir!

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Awesome! I would like some back shots too! :D

baO

Reaction score
tomorrow will make some photos of the back :cool:

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
So what is the top finish called? Is that just natural gloss buckeye burl? Thats the natural color?

Tyler

Reaction score
My jaw literally dropped.. that is hands down the most beautiful top I have ever seen. Even the JPX7 I just ordered cant be compared. Have a ton of fun on that wonder

mountainjam

Reaction score
Only 4 month turn around time? Thats killer dude. Congrats on the new guitar.

')