NGD: Mayones Regius 8 Custom

• Thread starter Guitarholic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Pretty! I wasn't too impressed soundwise with the 8's in the Mayones stand at the Musikmesse, and I'm sure the EMG's weren't really helping matters there. They are gorgeous guitars, though, and if that one's really defined, there's something using that set of pickups did to solve the certain blurriness of the lower range. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
That's the nicest 8 I've seen so far, looks great!

That maple top is stunning :yesway:

And what pickups are in the 6-string Misha is holding?

I think they're the 'prototype' he mentions in the bridge of his pink Daemoness 6 string in this video demo:

EDIT: Never mind, if you watch the vid he says that's the Aftermath, lol. Whatever it is, there's pics of it in Nolly's pink Daemoness too.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Oh what the hell, I'll just say it again... I FOOKIN LOVE THE REGIUS SHAPE.

congrats man.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
LOVE the figured maple top, the gray color of the top and headstock, the natural finished back of the body, and the neck through design! :yesway:

Andrew11

Reaction score
Awesome guitar. Can't wait to find out some more info on those prototype BKPs.

vansinn

Reaction score
Lovely. Uncomplicated elegant lines. Lovely :agreed:

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, nice lookin' guitar! I think I may actually like the back better than the front.:yesway:

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
The fuck is bavin? :scratch:

I dunno, Nolly and Misha and stuff keep saying it. I guessed it was about something they keep talking about called Bave Wevends?!?!? A dream somebody had? I guessed that's what it is :lol:

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
pleeeeease post a vid ASAP. i dont even care if you suck, i just need to see this monster in action! :lol:

seriously though...

EDIT: baller post count is baller :yesway:

bulb

Reaction score
That's the nicest 8 I've seen so far, looks great!

I think they're the 'prototype' he mentions in the bridge of his pink Daemoness 6 string in this video demo:

EDIT: Never mind, if you watch the vid he says that's the Aftermath, lol. Whatever it is, there's pics of it in Nolly's pink Daemoness too.

The 8 has a set of Aftermaths, the 6 which is mine has the prototype set. Nolly had a prototype bridge in his in pink Daemoness (before i did actually) he has since swapped it out for a multitude of pickups.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
^Mmmm that's what I figured, cheers.

I think we need sound clips as proof that that 8 isn't a cardboard cutout or photoshop trickery. It should be rule on this forum...

')