NGD: Mayones Regius 8 Custom

• Thread starter Guitarholic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop crying people. I'll make a video this week. It's somewhat busy in the office and I don't know when I'll have time for it this week. But I will do it!

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Every time I see one of these damn Mayones guitars, I start to think of insane ways I can come up with more money to buy one. They are, as said before, quite elegant. The curves of the body and the wood choices are just fantastic!

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
How could I miss this! Fucking glorious guitar. As Fred says, I wasn't too impressed with Mayones at their Musikmesse booth, but this looks like victory! Congratz man ;)

Pascal-Darrell

Reaction score
wow, what a nice guitar, if I would buy a 8 string I´ll definitely check out an 8 from Mayones.

Congrats man, you really got a beautiful instrument !

Can´t wait for the video, and maybe a review ? :)
How does it compare to... lets say the RG 2228 ?

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Alright, just came back home from Misha's. He recorded a quick track for you guys with the Regius 8. He'll upload it as soon as he's done with the editing.

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
That clip sounds fucking amazing :D

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but I hate those "Incoming NGD" threads, and I just got some pictures from Maciej of the top for my own Custom Regius 8 with the binding and figured I would place them in here.

pete_regius8_01.jpg

pete_regius8_02.jpg

pete_regius8_03.jpg

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
That clip sounds fucking amazing :D

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but I hate those "Incoming NGD" threads, and I just got some pictures from Maciej of the top for my own Custom Regius 8 with the binding and figured I would place them in here.

SICK Pete. Can't wait to see it all done.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i am usually not that big a fan of mayones guitars, based on looks (i'm sure they play and sound awesome), but that... my god... it looks fantastic!

')