NGD: Mayones Regius 8 Custom

• Thread starter Guitarholic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimTomTum

Reaction score
That guitar is great. But the soundclip is so awesome! I think that Misha once said that you tend to sound like Meshuggah everytime you pick up an 8 String (hopefuilly I am not wrong) but this clip definitely has this bulb vibe! Loving this mix of groove and great melodies!

Levi79

Reaction score
That guitar looks amazing and the riff posted of Misha playing it was awesome too. Probably the best 8 string tone I've heard. When's periphery going to start using 8's? It just sounded so right.

The only thing that bothers me about these guitars is that I always think of mayonnaise when saying the name haha.

philownyou

djentlemeN-
Reaction score
Amazing sound, amazing guitar, how much did you pay for that beast it's encrusted in my mind right now... Even tho i just received my Carvin not even 2 months ago

bulb

Reaction score
That guitar looks amazing and the riff posted of Misha playing it was awesome too. Probably the best 8 string tone I've heard. When's periphery going to start using 8's? It just sounded so right.

The only thing that bothers me about these guitars is that I always think of mayonnaise when saying the name haha.

been working the ideas from this clip into something, also have another 8 string song finished instrumentally, but you will have to wait for the next album to hear that haha
and then there is another song thats on a 7 but in 8 string range, and once again you will have to wait for the album to come out

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
been working the ideas from this clip into something, also have another 8 string song finished instrumentally, but you will have to wait for the next album to hear that haha
and then there is another song thats on a 7 but in 8 string range, and once again you will have to wait for the album to come out

^ = best news I've heard all week :bowdown:that distinct bulb writing style is missing from the 8 string repertiore. Very interested to see what you come up with dude!

samu

Reaction score
Fucking sweet stuff. My friend's bro runs the Mayo shop down over here so my friend gets to play these all day every day :D Lucky bastard!

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score

That guitar is incredible!!! I have the Regius 7 and I really need to get one of these too! That clip sounds good! Awesome stuff :yesway: Are you sure you guys are ready to start bringing 6 more guitars to every show? :lol: I think thats one of the things holding me back right now from incorporating an 8 string into some of my bands new songs is having to bring 2 more guitars to every show. My bassist would not be happy :lol: Its gonna happen though

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Thanks" for all the positive feedback on this guitar. Misha will borrow it again soon and I'm sure there'll be more clips then.

')