NGD: Mayones Regius 8 Custom

• Thread starter Guitarholic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
^ = best news I've heard all week :bowdown:that distinct bulb writing style is missing from the 8 string repertiore. Very interested to see what you come up with dude!

Haha thanks dude, yeah its just if i use an 8 i want to use it in a way where im getting something out of it that couldnt just be achieved with a further downtuned 6 or 7 you know? So i want to write riffs that actually make use of all the available strings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lothar

Reaction score
Haha thanks dude, yeah its just if i use an 8 i want to use it in a way where im getting something out of it that couldnt just be achieved with a further downtuned 6 or 7 you know? So i want to write riffs that actually make use of all the available strings!

Well that's why I dont understand people with 8strings and playing only on F# and B. Get an ERG six or a Max Cavalera guitar ;)

OlisDead

Reaction score
Well that's why I dont understand people with 8strings and playing only on F# and B. Get an ERG six or a Max Cavalera guitar ;)

There is a "8 strings trend" nowadays. More and more bands are using it. I have one but don't often use this. Only if the song needs 8 strings.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Lol "the bulb", is that like the bulb?

:lol:

I keed...

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
aside from that clip being absolutely nuts in the best of ways, i love nyan bulb!

NYANYANYANYANYAN

')