NGD: Mayones Regius 8 QM

• Thread starter 101stCentury
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
You guys are absolutely right - the scale is actually 28" unless I measured in the wrong place, but definitely more than 25.4". The certificate from Mayones says 25.4" hahaha, but who cares! She feels great, so I think I'll be happy with the scale!

Did you pick this up off eBay?

I got it from Mayones' single dealer in the USA, which has a number of names but seems to be primarily called "RockBox." Guy named Chris Campbell runs it.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
I got it from Mayones' single dealer in the USA, which has a number of names but seems to be primarily called "RockBox." Guy named Chris Campbell runs it.

I've been thinking about ordering a mayones through them as my mom lives not 20 minutes away, how was the wait time/customer service and all? :metal::hbang:

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Looks awesome, this one was at NAMM, no?

And yeah, it's definitely 27"!

Welcome to the club :)

EDIT:

1:45 in or so

DOUBLE EDIT: Yep, definitely yours, couple of distinctive figures in the top.

Zado

Reaction score
It's kind of one of the best mayos I've seen in a while,congrats man!

Reaction score
I've been thinking about ordering a mayones through them as my mom lives not 20 minutes away, how was the wait time/customer service and all? :metal::hbang:

Great service! Chris really seems to know what he's doing. He also worked out expedited shipping for me, so I got the guitar in 4 days while on vacation in Florida (I couldn't wait :lol:)
Only complaint I have is that the info on the guitar was pretty inconsistent. Some parts of the website said it was basswood, some said it was swamp ash - other parts said the bridge was an ABM, others a Hipshot. I don't know if Chris is to blame or Mayones, but that's one thing to keep in mind. It didn't end up being a problem for this particular guitar, but I would be careful when looking at the specs...

Looks awesome, this one was at NAMM, no?

Haha I watched that video so many times! Glad to confirm that it is indeed the same guitar!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I'm really happy!

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I was eying that one for a while, but the going price was about $1k over what I had at the time. Cool to see you have signed up here, as I was wondering who it went to.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
how about just measuring the damn scale length :idea:

:2c:

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
That top is alive. That's one of the best tops I think I've ever seen...no joke. You win.:yesway:

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
That thing is hideous, you should just give it to me so you won't have to be embarrassed to own it :evil:

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Etiquette schmetiquette. I've got to say that's one hell of an introduction, welcome!

Latest posts

')