NGD: Mayones Regius 8

• Thread starter amongor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Francis978

Reaction score
I've been looking into mayones for the long future, how much was it? Like even just a base price would help me out a ton.
Such a beautiful guitar though, jealous!
Nice choice on the aftermaths as well :D

amongor

Reaction score
Im in Australia so it cost quite a bit for me, but I got a nice discount (around 20% i think?) because I play in a band. the original asking price was around $4k, but got it down to a bit over 3 with the discount. Its worth every cent.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Im in Australia so it cost quite a bit for me, but I got a nice discount (around 20% i think?) because I play in a band. the original asking price was around $4k, but got it down to a bit over 3 with the discount. Its worth every cent.

So funny how much they cost now compared to 2 years ago.

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Very pretty guitar, congrats! Love the work that was done on the back of the guitar to make it comfy to play and then the very pretty front. Thanks for the demo of your new beastie, too.

Thor2

Reaction score
Fantastic looking guitar.
Great to hear that it plays as great as it looks.
Enjoy it in the best of health! :shred:

geeman8

Reaction score
Wow man! That's beautiful. They really put out some nice looking guitars! Congrats!

Latest posts

')