NGD: Mayones Regius Claro Walnut Content

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone.

This is my 3rd Mayones and I'm absolutely stoked by it.

Pictures;

So yes, this is the Claro Walnut, Misha Mansoor (MM CW) model from the Djentlemen series and its absolutely amazing.

I was eyeballing this ever since NAMM when it was first shown, and then when I found out that GuitarGuitar (Epsom) where getting one in, I knew I had to have it. It took me a little while to raise the funds (as well as Christmas), but I finally have it. I received it on the last day of 2013, which was a nice end to a good year! A big thanks to Sean & everyone at GuitarGuitar for hooking me up with this, I'd highly recommend them!

On to the guitar. The first thing I noticed when picking it up, is how light it is, not feather light but even the weak or children could easily play an entire set with it. Also the build quality, its flawless.

Sound wise, acoustically its very loud and well balanced. Plugged into an amp its super clear and articulate. The blackhawks are excellent!

Thanks for looking.

Have a prosperous 2014!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
get some Juggernauts on it !

Happy New Year/Guitar Day !

VanDewart Guitars

Reaction score
That's gorgeous. I love how the grain goes across the face, rather than along it. I don't recall ever seeing that before.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
that is a beautiful guitar, but what kind of bridge is that?
anyway HNGD.

Thanks man. Its a Schaller Hannes bridge. The saddles are made from graphite and its completely secured to the body. Its also super comfy.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
How would you compare the Hannes to the ABS bridge?

To be honest mate Ive never had a mayo with a ABM bridge, my setius has a tune-o-matic and my regius 7 had a hipshot bridge.

But from all accounts, both the hipshot and hannes are a lot better than the ABM 3256.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
To be honest mate Ive never had a mayo with a ABM bridge, my setius has a tune-o-matic and my regius 7 had a hipshot bridge.

But from all accounts, both the hipshot and hannes are a lot better than the ABM 3256.

Oh, ok, so you've at least played the ABM to make the comparison?

andyjanson

Reaction score
That's gorgeous man, nice score. Agreed on guitarguitar too, they're really good to deal with.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Lordy!! That top is beautiful, man! Fine guitar, congrats and enjoy it!! :)

ihunda

Reaction score
Amazing! I love myself a sig without too much bling, HGND bro!

')