NGD: Mayones Regius Claro Walnut Content

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
You're not allowed 3 Mayones :( ... just lovely, I like the bookmatched top !
What scale is this mate ?

Why not? Haha. Sorry mate but they're just too nice!

The scale is 25.4"

Thanks guys, I strung her up with some 11-56 daddario and tuner to CGCFAD and it's absolutely killer. It's also hugely loud acoustically!

Thinking of ordering a daemoness in the next few weeks/months.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musza

Reaction score
Congrats! I love my Regius as well, those are just breath-taking instruments.

as for the bridge - I've never tried a Regius with a Hannes but I've tried some with ABM as well as Hipshot. I don't see any noticable sound/sustain differences and I'm more used to ABM convenience-wise. I guess it's just a metter of right hand preference (if you care about such small details). I don't know how is Hannes there tho but I'm going to try one soon :)

sifi2112

Reaction score
Why not? Haha. Sorry mate but they're just too nice!

The scale is 25.4"

Thanks guys, I strung her up with some 11-56 daddario and tuner to CGCFAD and it's absolutely killer. It's also hugely loud acoustically!

Thinking of ordering a daemoness in the next few weeks/months.
Was just kidding mate lol ... I'm just jealous lol. What's that hannes bridge like ?

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Was just kidding mate lol ... I'm just jealous lol. What's that hannes bridge like ?

LOL

The hannes bridge is awesome, super comfortable & really transfers the vibrations into the body.

I must say I was surprised to see when I first restrung that pretty much the whole bridge is a a moulded carbon graphite (not metal), the only bit that is metal is the bar that connects all the saddles together, (also the string anchor on the back).

Every one compares the hannes and the hipshot, and having owned both I must say I like the hipshot for its simplicity and solidness. The hannes is a much more complicated unit but it is very affective at passing through the string vibrations and sounding great.

timbale

Reaction score
The contrast between the claro walnut top and the maple fretboard is just amazing! HNGD!

I own a Skervesen 6 with a Hannes bridge, must say it's the bst sounding and most comfortable 6-string bridge on the market right now.

Repsak

Reaction score
My eyes were lost in it for about 15 min. Awesome guitar man!

')