NGD Mayones Regius Custom Buckeye Burl

• Thread starter MooseJuice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fringe

Reaction score
Wow...that one is pure awesomeness!! Top and pickups match so nicely...and as I owned a Mayo some time ago I'm sure it also will play and sound flawlessly. Congrats on a really sick guitar! (Glückwunsch ;) ).

Broken

The Quiet One...!
Reaction score
Grats. I could never get used to the sound of Basswood, have a soft spot for swamp ash though, but what works for the individual. (not hating, have heard some real good basswood guitars, just never when I'm the one playing.)

MooseJuice

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback guys. :hbang:

Grats. I could never get used to the sound of Basswood, have a soft spot for swamp ash though, but what works for the individual. (not hating, have heard some real good basswood guitars, just never when I'm the one playing.)

Ok, i´d call it personal preference ;). What works for one player may not work for another.
Personally I like both, swamp ash and basswood. A third body wood that I really like is korina.

In my opinion something like THE PERFECT guitar or THE PERFECT sound doesn´t exist. To me, there are hundreds of perfect guitars and perfect sounds out there. It depends on what you´re looking for.

obZenity

bwow-duh-da-dow
Reaction score
tumblr_lx4gg6Ftww1qb9h9jo1_400.gif

Latest posts

')