NGD - Mint 92 Ibanez RBM-1

• Thread starter metalgod72
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalgod72

Reaction score
Got this from a guy who owned a store in Wisconsin during the late 80s-90s
I guess he kept it in a closet or under his bed, because it still has the adhesive paper on the cavity plates...and looks literally unplayed.

enjoy...

RBM2.jpg

RBM3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crayzee

Treehugger
Reaction score
Teh SEX. Me likes it. Nice score, I always dug the Reb Beach Models. NICE score!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
when you said mint, you werent joking!

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Wow that cutaway looks freaking comfortable. Lets just hope the heel is aswell :lol:

I don't know how I'd like palm muting on that with a back-end like that though.. It might feel weird at times to me lol. Nonetheless badass score, and you weren't kidding when you said mint lol. Looks like it just came out of 1992.

metalgod72

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments...I do like it, although I am actaully somewhat hesitant to give it a whole lot of play, I would hate to be responsible for the first "ding".

I played it for a good hour last night after posting this, and it truly is like playing a brand new guitar, even the case still has that new smell.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a pretty amazing find. Be careful with it until you decide whether it's a keeper or an investment for profit later on.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
How strange, I've actually been starting to think about tracking down a natural wood model.