NGD - My favourite fruit is cherry. (EBMM JP content)

• Thread starter vinniemallet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Hello guys! I finally got my camera to take some pics of this beauty, I went to USA on January (Miami and Orlando) and had the opportunity to grab this sick guitar. Before flying I bought the guitar from Basscentral and just went there to pickup (btw their service is so simple, fast and nice, I recommend if you are from USA and need a EBMM guitar). I wasn't sure if I should grab the JPXI and JP12 but I went for the JP12 because I like basswood and I'm tired of black guitars. When I saw this guitar I was like: OMFG. It's really 700x better in person, when you're not close it's like deep dark red but when you're close it's fucking sparkly red, it's beatiful. The tone is insane you really feel it's a basswood guitar but it's sounds huge like a mahogany guitar, about the neck... omg it's so thin and fast. The best thing about this guitar for me it's the piezo. I never had any piezo guitar and when I tried it was amazing, it really sounds like an acoustic guitar! Now you're probably sick of reading this shit so here are some pictures! Sorry but I'm not the best photographer of the earth but I did my best!

img0086fl.jpg

img0072vf.jpg

img0065bw.jpg

img0074lg.jpg

img0067qt.jpg

img0066hm.jpg

img0073kp.jpg

img0068bl.jpg

img0076tk.jpg

img0082veo.jpg

img0078xs.jpg

img0080vn.jpg

img0083tw.jpg

Thanks for reading and looking, if you have any question feel free to ask me! I really recommend this guitar if you're looking for some high end production guitar they're really well built like a tank and pretty nice sounding guitars! Now it's time to rock with this thing \/ Cya!

img0096mp.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
God damn, another JPXII, there's only so many HNNNNG's I can take before I need to go to hospital.

Congrats man!

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
At first I was wondering where the cherry red was...then my pants saw it before I did.
:ugh:
HNGD! :yesway:

Lax

Reaction score
Hey fellow jp12 owner, this guitar is badass I love mine :)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Gorgeous! :wub: Just had the onyx brother of this one delivered last night myself! EBMM are still kicking out some of the most consistently awesome production guitars on the market! :agreed:

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
I loved the JPXI also, just took this one because I was tired of black guitars haha, you're totally right I was thinking about ordering a custom but I only have 2 guitars counting with this one and I prefered to take a guitar that I would be safe about it, EBMM just proved to be the best about productions guitars, even my tech (the same of Fred Brum) said it's really well built and made. I'm so glad of having this thing I can't wait to get more EBMM's (a koa top please) haha.

Gorgeous! :wub: Just had the onyx brother of this one delivered last night myself! EBMM are still kicking out some of the most consistently awesome production guitars on the market! :agreed:

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Am I the only one who reads foreign guitar posts in borats voice? Hngd! I should have a jp7 in the mail tomorrow as well!

Tereon

Reaction score
What a beast, congrats dude!
BTW, is it just me or does the music man jp bodyshape look a lot better with 7 than with 6 strings?:scratch:

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Am I the only one who reads foreign guitar posts in borats voice? Hngd! I should have a jp7 in the mail tomorrow as well!

Hahaha dafuq I just read! Thanks man you'll love yours!

What a beast, congrats dude!
BTW, is it just me or does the music man jp bodyshape look a lot better with 7 than with 6 strings?:scratch:

Well the guitar maybe it looks a little bit larger because of the extra string what I don't like in 6 strings version is the headstock but I would buy a jp6 anyway hahaha! Thanks!

Z3R0

Reaction score
Hooolllyyyy shit the finish on that thing is GORGEOUS!!!!!
My kinda rig too, profire 2626s are workhorses and you just can't go wrong with the axe.
Sweet setup dude!

')