NGD- New Gear Day! (HM-2, Mooer Stuffs)

• Thread starter Vyn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
The Boss is pretty noisy too. It’s totally worth grabbing a Throne Torcher if you ever get the chance. I’ve got them all, and they’re all great in their own application. The TT is my favorite of the bunch.

The Fortin Zuul has been successful in taming the HM-2 thankfully. I feel like using any of these without a gate is just asking for trouble.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
The Fortin Zuul has been successful in taming the HM-2 thankfully. I feel like using any of these without a gate is just asking for trouble.
diming an hm2 into a gained up amp is extremely difficult without a noise gate ime

Reactions: Vyn

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
diming an hm2 into a gained up amp is extremely difficult without a noise gate ime

Speaking of, this is my first time owning a HM-2 and a 120w head (Randall Thrasher in my case) at the same time. Holy fuck. It's like being punched in the face by a truck.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Speaking of, this is my first time owning a HM-2 and a 120w head (Randall Thrasher in my case) at the same time. Holy fuck. It's like being punched in the face by a truck.
HM2s and MT2s are aural sledgehammers when dialed in properly. Listen to some Crowbar/Down, Kirk uses an MT2 as a boost into the front of his amp and it sounds monstrous

Latest posts

')