NGD NK Headless 7

• Thread starter Rei
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rei

BrutalChefMetal
Reaction score
Decided to try out something different in the sub-1k headless realm, and it took me, reluctantly to China (lol) Aside from the too-light gauged strings, a couple loose bridge screws(which I attribute to the thing being bounced around the planet before getting to TX), and the somewhat worrying tightness of the battery cavity paired with a JUST too short pair of wires for the 9v connector, its actually a FAR better playing and feeling instrument than I expected. The neck is super comfy-kinda like a gentle D shape with some Wizard-like flatness in the center. Roasted maple fingerboard with 'luminlays' on both front and side, and what I'd assume to be EMG-copy pups that sound pretty dang good. I replaced the switch and knobs(love those speedloaders!) on this on as well. 20211116_030256.jpg 20211116_030315.jpg 20211116_030416.jpg 20211116_030231.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy_Guitar

Reaction score
Nice!!!
I actually won a bid for one of those, different colour only, but it ended up not gowing forward (as they did not ship to Portugal).

I was a bit afraid, though dozens of reviews convinced me otherwise.
The "open coil" pickups made me hesitate a bit.

Why not doing a full review of that, when you put strings of your liking?

Reactions: Rei

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
Really eyeing these at the moment, the 26.5/25.5 fan and 9th fret parallel make it seem like an ideal place to start with multi scale.
Eager to hear any and all impressions, from buyer experience to build quality and anything in between.
Congrats!!

olejason

Reaction score
Looks like they have them pretty dialed in nowadays. Where did you order from?

bzhang9

Reaction score
someone needs to compare these to low end legators for the best budget multi headless

randomas

Reaction score
I've been eyeing those for a while. Unfortunately they've taken a pretty big price hike. Now they're going for like 600€, when I started eyeing them they were around 450. I'm looking for something even cheaper and dodgier now. Please let us know more.

Rei

BrutalChefMetal
Reaction score
I've been eyeing those for a while. Unfortunately they've taken a pretty big price hike. Now they're going for like 600€, when I started eyeing them they were around 450. I'm looking for something even cheaper and dodgier now. Please let us know more.

Will do. GOC Guitars has gone up in price as well. I imagine somebody will come along to fill that space for easier acquisition of these kinds of guitars.

')