NGD/NPD Jackson COW7

• Thread starter Gitte
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gitte

Reaction score
I was able to buy this beauty for a pretty good deal.
I also swapped the pickup with a Seymour Duncan Nazgul.
She feels, plays and sounds like a dream.

a9339ddb6cfd77f092560dd3fdd79d59.jpg

officially cat-approved:

66ac1ee731ff975a0a7ac6de6d47b94c.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

revlover

Reaction score
Congrats! I've got one as well and I like it a lot. I also quite like the original 707 but have been thinking about switching to a Nazgul. How did the sound change compared to 707?

Emil357

Reaction score
GZ dude. I'm very fond of my own COW7 and plan on gettin' a couple of his 6'ers also ;)

HNGD and a merry x-mas!

myampslouder

Reaction score
Congrats man! I those are some seriously awesome guitars. I love mine and couldn't imagine parting with it

I'm also curious how the nazgul sounds in the COW. I had a nazgul in my S7420 but it seemed a bit dark but that particular guitar is a bit weird.

neoclassical85

Reaction score
Nice!! Ever think about swapping out your cats vocal chords with a set of bareknuckle pickups? Really get that nice high end scream off the "meows" :D

gigawhat

All 6s and 7s
Reaction score
HNGD! I have to say, after playing my Jackson 7 for awhile, I am super interested in trying one of these out.

Nice!! Ever think about swapping out your cats vocal chords with a set of bareknuckle pickups? Really get that nice high end scream off the "meows" :D

Ehh, I prefer Lace pickups for my Maine Coon. The clarity is ridiculous, you can hear every nuance of the meow, and the low end purrs really rumble the walls.:hbang:

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
One of the best signature guitars ever! Congrats.

')