NGD: Ormsby Hypemachine 2013

• Thread starter goatprince
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soilent1

Reaction score
So funny! That's a kickass guitar. Excellent choice of woods too. So do you get a fake questionnaire and interview in order to "qualify" to buy a Hypemachine?

ormsby guitars

Reaction score
No fake questionnaire and interview, but we did have a night out eating delicious Asian food and drinking games with all the local Hypemachine clients and my sexretary, to see who would last longest. Ash won with the kaliha, coke, jacks, baileys and frangelico... Pint... Sculled... Game over.

:D

goatprince

Reaction score
No fake questionnaire and interview, but we did have a night out eating delicious Asian food and drinking games with all the local Hypemachine clients and my sexretary, to see who would last longest. Ash won with the kaliha, coke, jacks, baileys and frangelico... Pint... Sculled... Game over.

:D

I regret nothing!:hbang:

kylewagner

Never Pass GAS
Reaction score
You're onto something with the headstock abortions! GoatPrince Seed Removals, I can see it now haha! HNGD, I desperately need one of these ASAP.

Reaction score
Glad to see Ormsby still making guitars. Is he still trying to patent "multiscale"? I remember him exploding into a rage when Rondo started selling them.

')