Ngd - Paul Reed Smith

• Thread starter Gilbertsgotbrootz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Its hard to tell but it looks like a Modern Eagle Quatro - absolutely killer guitar man. I love the look and feel of every single one of those.

It also looks like the case is a normal production case from the 25th aniversary year. Does it say anything on the outside?

MEQ has nick binding, doesn't it?

Awesome score btw. I'd really like an ME of any description but cost is somewhat prohibitive over here.

Syrinx

Reaction score
Sounds great it has me 2 pickups in it (thought they were supposed to be 57/08) so not sure of model yet . Neck isn't east indian either so I am puzzled waiting for prs to get back to me .

On my two that have 57/08's in them the model of the pickup is engraved on the P/U cover.

Grats on the NGD!

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Not helping my PRS GAS man, congrats to you, it is as beautiful as a 20 year old Puerto Rican girl.

absolutorigin

Reaction score
MEQ has nick binding, doesn't it?

Yea, the meq definitely has neck binding, that's why I think this might be a modern eagle 2.

On my two that have 57/08's in them the model of the pickup is engraved on the P/U cover.

Grats on the NGD!

I know some of the early 57/08's weren't engraved. Maybe an earlier batch of pups.

HRC51

Reaction score
I belly-ached for a long time when PRS introduced the NOS Modern Eagle. Price was too high, but what an amazing guitar.

Birdman

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful guitar !!! Modern Eagle`s are one of my favorite guitar`s.

rifft

Reaction score
That is a stunning guitar and it sounds like you got a great deal on it, too! How's the heel on it?

')