NGD PRS 513

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
I was contemplating buying a Music Man JP6 or an Ibanez 2228 but when I walked into Long and McQuade I instantly changed my mind. I've been a HUGE fan of PRS since I started playing and I'm pumped as dicks to finally own one! This is the only non-overseas import guitar I've ever owned and I'm SUPER happy with it. The tonal options are crazy with 8 different selections. I was thinking about getting this one or a Black Charcoal P22 but I chose to grab this one in hopes to keep the cost down.

Enough poorly structured English. PICS!!! (Excuse the cheesy home decor)

Here's a picture that shows how it looks like in person

The cat really doesn't seem to give a shit...

Here's a quick sound clip I threw together for my death metal band:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
HNGD!
Love that color.:yesway:
PRS 513 Trem Demo (Death Metal)<---THIS is AWESOME! These words look great together. Great clip and title. :hbang:

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Loved that these were cheaper than some of the other models, but the neck heel and lack of pup upgradability always put me off.

Killer specimen though; that color is fantastic. Cool clip from the stock pups too!

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
HNGD!
Love that color.:yesway:
PRS 513 Trem Demo (Death Metal)<---THIS is AWESOME! These words look great together. Great clip and title. :hbang:
Thanks, man! I didn't want people to click the video hoping for a softer kind of demo so I figured I'd give them a little warning :hbang:
Beautifuk guitar and killer clip and awesomeawesome user name.
Thanks, braj!
Loved that these were cheaper than some of the other models, but the neck heel and lack of pup upgradability always put me off.

Killer specimen though; that color is fantastic. Cool clip from the stock pups too!
Yeah, I'm generally too lazy to change pickups so it's not that big of a deal but I can see how one can dislike the neck heel.

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
Clip was wicked! Guitar is also cool - grats.

Thanks, dude. Appreciate it!

If you guys like the general song style of the soundclip, you may be interested in my joke death metal band (solo project) called Engorged Fetus. I have an EP 90% done that I'll be putting on YouTube in the near future for that project.

https://soundcloud.com/engorged-fetus

Discoqueen

Dang tootin
Reaction score
Dude, nice! Happy new guitar day! 'Pumped as dicks' is my new favorite saying lol!

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
Everything about this screams of class. I wish you nothing but great times with this guitar!!
Thanks, man! I see nothing but great times with this guitar :hbang:
Dude, nice! Happy new guitar day! 'Pumped as dicks' is my new favorite saying lol!
Thanks! I pretty much used to say anything "as dicks" but my go to for excitement is pumped as dicks. Gets the message across :lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats man, LOVE the 513 model and I still wish I had my 513RW. Might end up with another one down the road, who knows! :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! My teacher has one, pretty nice git. I don't need the options the 513 has so I will probably stick with my custom 22s hehe (and McCarty's)

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
The song rules and the guitar is stunning man!

Man, I never would have used my 513 for something this heavy. Maybe I should give it another go! haha :hbang:

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
The song rules and the guitar is stunning man!

Man, I never would have used my 513 for something this heavy. Maybe I should give it another go! haha :hbang:

Hell yeah! You know, I never really thought that people wouldn't necessarily use the 513 for metal stuff but judging from some of the responses, I guess it's a rarity :lol:

Last night I was contemplating taking it back because it may have been too expensive for my budget but after playing it for a bit this morning, I'm so glad I purchased it!

Reaction score
Thanks, dude. Appreciate it!

If you guys like the general song style of the soundclip, you may be interested in my joke death metal band (solo project) called Engorged Fetus. I have an EP 90% done that I'll be putting on YouTube in the near future for that project.

https://soundcloud.com/engorged-fetus

Oh man, where the hell is your presence :p?

On topic though, beautiful guitar. And it sounds surprizingly heavy.

')