NGD - PRS Baritone, Now in Vintage Cherry!

• Thread starter ratm2020
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Casper777

Slow Player
Reaction score
I have the silverburst version...

I put BKP Aftermath in it and it sounds much better now!! great guitar for the price!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I agree. I think non-bursts work best with the Mushok. This is one of those rare times where I feel silverburst doesn't fit. :(

ratm2020

Reaction score
Other mods I did that you might consider were getting rid of all the cheap looking chrome parts. They seem like they just dont belong on such a nice guitar.

I replaced them with locking black schaller tuners, a cheap bridge replica in black and then eventually an all black schaller heynes bridge.

Already started this with the control knobs, the black ones you see in the pictures aren't stock. The ones that were on there looked like silver painted plastic, couldn't stand them and had the black ones lying around. I do plan to switch the hardware out to all black over time, not in any particular rush. But I do want to keep the bridge, I really like the feel of it. Maybe I could get it powder coated, just not sure I would want to spend the money for it..

If there really is only 20 made then someone really needs to snap this one up! Same price as the Silverburst.

Not sure if there really is only 20 made. That is what Spotlight Music said in the ebay auctions (where my wife bought it from). I did google around a bit and really couldn't find anymore information about this finish though, so who knows...

I agree. I think non-bursts work best with the Mushok. This is one of those rare times where I feel silverburst doesn't fit. :(

Totally agree here too. I am usually a sucker for silverburst, every time i see one of those agile Septor 8's in silverburst i want one, but something about the prs body shape doesn't seem to work with it.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
super sick!
PRS did a great job with these MM models. WAY more interest in these than his former Ibanez baritones.

ratm2020

Reaction score
I sure did. They sound killer, a nice fatness but still clear when doing large chords. They look pretty cool in this guitar too, will have to take some new pics.

Latest posts

')