NGD - PRS Custom 24 10 top - Fire Red Burst

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Red is my least favorite color and I would own the .... outta this thing. Looks fantastic!

I'm going to disagree with everyone else on the pickup rings though; I don't get the cream rings on all their guitars.

Reaction score
Red is my least favorite color and I would own the .... outta this thing. Looks fantastic!

I'm going to disagree with everyone else on the pickup rings though; I don't get the cream rings on all their guitars.

You and I might be cut from the same cloth. I hate red. Yet I couldn't help but get this PRS.

I also don't understand the cream rings on everything. I have an Armando's Amethyst Custom 24 that looks incredible with cream rings. Black wouldn't make any sense there. But this fire red burst guitar? I think it would look killer. This is my Drop C riffing machine after all, might as well "metal" it up just a little bit.

Lemons

Reaction score
Oh lawdy. My PRS GAS is now reaching maximum levels, that combined with a tax return just a couple of days around the corner is a dangerous thing.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
You and I might be cut from the same cloth. I hate red. Yet I couldn't help but get this PRS.

I also don't understand the cream rings on everything. I have an Armando's Amethyst Custom 24 that looks incredible with cream rings. Black wouldn't make any sense there. But this fire red burst guitar? I think it would look killer. This is my Drop C riffing machine after all, might as well "metal" it up just a little bit.

Silence, I concur.

Yea, I would 'metal' this one up with some black rings.

')