NGD: PRS Custom 24 Artist Pack Charcoal Drop Burst

• Thread starter Soulmate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
That is beautiful. If I may ask, how much did it cost you?

I love PRS guitars. I have a heavily modified S2 Standard 22.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soulmate

Guitar owner
Reaction score
Hell yeah! This looks incredible. HNGD!

Strangely enough, I just received an Artist Pack CU24 yesterday too. Most resonant guitar I ever played. If yours is similar, I can only imagine how happy you are about it.

HNPRSD to you too!

Mine is very resonant too, the big brass block on the trem undoubtedly helps. It’s so fun and easy to play and looks sooooo damn good, lol!

I’ve read a lot of different opinions about the HFS but so far I like it. I’m a fan of hot and bright pickups though, like SD Full Shred and Custom.

Soulmate

Guitar owner
Reaction score
Ha, since the guitar is so glossy and shiny it took me a while to notice but lo and behold, appears it suffers a bit from the notorious clouding issue on some PRS guitars from that period. Fortunately it’s located in one of the least visible places possible, on the edge of the board around frets 14-17.

It’s a non issue for me; nothing I can do about it, doesn’t affect playability and it’s comparable to bumps and dings.

CA659-E1-C-2-AEE-41-CC-8223-2-D05-A108-D410.jpg

')