NGD PRS Custom 24

• Thread starter MoistTowelette
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I would assume so, as that timeframe "2019" is right for them.

They are the only SC semi's I know of. I copped a used-looks-new one a few months back. Got it set up with 9's and my LP GAS is gone :lol:. Our national dealer has 3 that have been sitting at the discounted price. Only one of them has a nicer top (all charcoal burst) yet mine is mccarty sunburst lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JDinSC

Reaction score
They are the only SC semi's I know of. I copped a used-looks-new one a few months back. Got it set up with 9's and my LP GAS is gone :lol:. Our national dealer has 3 that have been sitting at the discounted price. Only one of them has a nicer top (all charcoal burst) yet mine is mccarty sunburst lol.

I've considered snagging an SC594, but can't quit buying Custom 24s as of late LOL.

Protestheriphery

Reaction score
Nice haul. That top just pops. Im a fan of this era of Custom 24s. I had a 2015 for a minute, and I ended up prefering the old school ones. I guess that's my nostalgia speaking. I'm always reminded of 00's era bands when I see these.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
That good? I have a 2001 Single Cut, but I'm not gonna lie, those 594's are tasty. Maybe I should sell my Suhr to get one :lol:

My s2 is nicer than my 07 cu22 was :lol:. But yeah 594's are the goods. I went from 0-2 in 6mo :lol:.

Ross82

Reaction score
Very nice indeed, I do love a nice PRS! Here's the 2000 SC I recently snatched for a sweet deal too.
PRS Singlecut.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Was that techno's?

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
God probably the most beat to hell, basic old school core CE or Custom is probably 2k now in this bizarro world market

')