NGD PRS Mike Mushok Baritone

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

androponic

Reaction score
Congrats !!! These Baritones are a monster when you set them up with a set of great pickups.

onionofdoom

I'm Batman
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Silverburst is awesome! The first baritone I've owned and it's sold me on longer scale lengths for low tunings, so clear and piano-like in the low end. It even sounds good with the stock pickups, though it's obvious a change would improve the tone massively. HNGD!

curlyvice

Reaction score
Nice axe, man. Nice choice of picks, too. I'm all about those Tortex Sharps

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Silverburst is awesome! The first baritone I've owned and it's sold me on longer scale lengths for low tunings, so clear and piano-like in the low end. It even sounds good with the stock pickups, though it's obvious a change would improve the tone massively. HNGD!

These were my thoughts exactly!

Nice axe, man. Nice choice of picks, too. I'm all about those Tortex Sharps

.88 Tortex Sharps all the way, man. I ordered a bunch of different picks one summer and I haven't switched since.

Thanks everybody! :hbang:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
HNGD! I've been eyeing this axe for a while, just looking out for a good deal on one. Very aesthetically pleasing, nice and simple design, and the silverburst is lovely.

Jason2112

I'm old school
Reaction score
Congrats. I've got the same guitar (trans red) and same pickups (Titans), though I'm thinking about swapping them out. Overall nice and clear tone, I'm just looking for something not so nice and clean :)

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
Congrats. I've got the same guitar (trans red) and same pickups (Titans), though I'm thinking about swapping them out. Overall nice and clear tone, I'm just looking for something not so nice and clean :)

The D Activators are awesome if you wanted something with a little more aggression.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Having literally zero pickups is an improvement over the pickups that ship with those things.