NGD: PRS Paul Reed Smith Tremonti Custom

• Thread starter Guitarholic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score

BigK

Reaction score
That is awesome i've got 2 mk2 tremontis (tri-colour burst & charcoal burst) and a mk1 and they are my favourite guitars but that Frostbite finish is stunning.

Also does the aftermath have the same kind of character as the tremonti pickup only tighter?

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
That is awesome i've got 2 mk2 tremontis (tri-colour burst & charcoal burst) and a mk1 and they are my favourite guitars but that Frostbite finish is stunning.

Also does the aftermath have the same kind of character as the tremonti pickup only tighter?

PRS Tremonti treble:
• Magnet: Custom
• DC Res: 15.42k

BKP Aftermath
• Magnet: Ceramic
• DC Res: 14.7k

Since I only play detuned (Drop C) the Aftermath offers a lot more control in the bass and has an increased focus in the mids which gives you that djenty sound. The Tremonti pickup is more for hardrock oriented music. It just does not feel tight enough.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
Sick dude! I "liked" this on facebook...but this guitar is too epic to not comment on this board as well!! Haha.

I NEED to play this guitar at some point. :cool:

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Man! I REALLY hate moving! But when you can pack up boxes and then in between jam on these two hotties (through an AxeFx Ultra + Atomic Active 2x12" Wedge) then it suddenly isn't that bad anymore.

-1-5.jpg

')