NGD: PRS Private Stock Custom 24 Brazilian(pic heavy)

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
some of these prs's man are just like a work of art.

Probably why I would never own one to this extent since I would always be concerned about hurting it or damaging it and such.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
some of these prs's man are just like a work of art.

Probably why I would never own one to this extent since I would always be concerned about hurting it or damaging it and such.
It’s quite true, honestly these guitars mostly collector item, will I gig with this guitar ? Probably not. I have few other beater PRSi that I use for Gigs

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
It’s quite true, honestly these guitars mostly collector item, will I gig with this guitar ? Probably not. I have few other beater PRSi that I use for Gigs

Yeah, then again I probably would do the same thing for a guitar that I hold dear to me whether it be through sentimental value or monetary

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Gorgeous! That whole neck/fretboard/headstock wood combinations & execution is one of the best I've seen on a guitar.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn man nice grab. That pink one has some super cool grain going on.

Robotechnology

Reaction score
I personally like zebra pickups in everything so I’m cool with them on that PRS. Yet another insanely sick Private Stock!

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
Damn man nice grab. That pink one has some super cool grain going on.
Yeah that Pink burst one really unique, I tried it yesterday as well it's a great guitar but doesn't really click with me, also it's super high gloss in real life, I prefer Satin finish.

Holy fuck which store was carrying this? It's amazing.

Thanks man, I bought it in Kurosawa Gakki in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, Japan

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
Damn, I'd say just as bling, but just on the other side! 45% off too...can't argue with that. Saving a pic of your fretboard to my "PRS PS order inspiration" folder ;-)

By the way I found the build picture of this guitar, here a better look of the fingerboard :p
IMG_3971.jpg

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
Ah I found the listings :p

Jesus Christ that pink one is 1.4 mil JPY

haha, actually that pink one is in summer sale but they didn't update the listing on Digimart
It's 1.2mil JPY after tax now and since I bought couple of guitars in Kurosawa, the store manager actually gave me another price slash on that Pink PS.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is absolutely stunning and love the look, but not sure why anyone would ever order a spalted maple body... it's like making a guitar out of sponge.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
That spalt is obscene.
Also one of the most attractive looking fretboards I've seen, especially with that binding.

Definitely not a 'bling bling' style PS but that is just full-blown class. I absolutely love it.

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
That is absolutely stunning and love the look, but not sure why anyone would ever order a spalted maple body... it's like making a guitar out of sponge.
I read somewhere PRS soak in those brittle spalted maple in super glue or something like that
And seems this piece looks like it's a mix between Burl and Spalted

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
That spalt is obscene.
Also one of the most attractive looking fretboards I've seen, especially with that binding.

Definitely not a 'bling bling' style PS but that is just full-blown class. I absolutely love it.
Thanks man! That fingerboard look insane in real life, I have few other PRSi with Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard and neck, none of those has this insane figuring.

And yes, I think this guitar has that classy looking which I really like.

Latest posts

')