NGD PRS SE Custom 24 7 String Royal Blue Finish

BladeDTMGuitarist

Reaction score
:shred:I bought the guitar, and SKB PRS case from Sweetwater Sound in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. I got the guitar on Friday, it came strung with Daddario which is awesome for me, i like the coil tap way more than i expected to, the pickups are more capable of many genres and tones than i expected from a stock pickup. I plan to mod the guitar with Bare Knuckle Pickups, Sperzel Locking Tuning keys, and I've already installed Dunlop Strap Locks.:mf666:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Dude, it looks awesome! Seriously though...

:worth:

ooidort

Reaction score
Thought I'd contribute as well:

worthless.gif

Griffo

Reaction score
Pics please! I can't decide on which colour of these i like best. I didn't think the blue one looked as good as the burst one but it could be the pictures not showing it very well.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Kind sir,

I arrived in this thread eager to view the photographs of your newest guitar acquisition, and to wish you a resounding Happy New Guitar Day. Upon arriving, I found (much to my distress) that the pictures were missing from the thread in question.

I am writing to your distinguished self to implore you to place pictures in your thread and to persuade you to do it with the utmost haste.

Good Day,
Micah

DC23

Reaction score
WTF! WHERE ARE THE PICS! I hope my usage of capital letters accurately echoes the sentiments of previous posters with regards to disappointment in lack of pictures. :( Happy New Guitar Day though!!!! :D

')