NGD PRS SE Custom 24 7 String Royal Blue Finish

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

Having had no response to my previous correspondence, I am hoping that it was merely lost in the mail and was not ignored by your person. Either way, your thread remains as barren and cold as your soul.

I understand you, as a newcomer, do not fully grasp the traditions and customs of the fine establishment of SevenString.org, but we are willing to overlook this indiscretion if you would remedy the situation. Please place the appropriate NGD (New Guitar Day) pictures in your thread and you will likely be welcomed with open arms. Or legs. We have some saucy ones in here.

Sincerely,
Lord Captain Micah von Butterscotch XII
Butler of Kings and King of Butlers

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
I've seen almost every single one of these guitars (literally) and I still want pics NNAAAOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
flash11752_Still-Waiting-on-OP.jpg

BladeDTMGuitarist

Reaction score
set
Hey Sorry guys having some trouble uploading the pics, havent been able to check my email lately so thats why it took so long to get back on. hopefully these pics will upload. if not give me some tips and ill get them uploaded shortly.

Latest posts

')