NGD RAN Crusher 7 Eye Poplar

Status
Not open for further replies.

FretWizard88

Reaction score
Oh my God! That top is amazing! This is truly one of the best guitars I have ever seen. Top 10 on my list for sure!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Usually i look over these things and go "ugh, another ibanez" or something like that. This is an awesome looking guitar. I love the top wood and i love the finish. Congrats.

MJS

Reaction score
Damn... that's nice. Not really a fan of the headstock, but the body more than makes up for it. :yesway:

Nautilus

Lefty supremacist
Reaction score
it's like liquid caramel wrapped in a beautifully polished wrapping. Kudos RAN, and congrats man! that is soooo nice

Musza

Reaction score
I had chance to play one Crusher (8) yesterday - amazing guitars!

thrashed

Reaction score
Best looking sevenstring i've seen! reminds me of a Caparison Horus! Now that exact guitar in seethrough white with black binding would be my dream!

Kykv

Reaction score
ok, so guitar is finished perfectly, I can't see any flaws.
wood used for build was about 10 years seasoned/dryed, Swamp Ash American, and Eye Poplar comes from Poland. Plate cover at the back of the body is made from Black Ebony.
Guitar without amp plays loud and you can feel it, great sustain, that wood isn't cheap piece of shit :)
Frets are done PER fucking FECT. They are NOT SHARP at the edges. They are not stainless steel, they are Dunlop 18% Nickel and they are really ok for me.
Ovangkol oil finish is very smooth and fast, even if I can't play fast :)
Also Ebony Macassar is very smooth feel.
body is 4 layers laquer coating if I good remeber

I need to change strings for little thicker and set it up for my needs, now there is Daddario EXL120-7 because I told RAN to put that strings on.
I have no audio interface to record samples, but in a couple of weeks I will try to buy one, or get a HD webcam.

thanks for looking at this thread, if you have any questions ask me

I forgot to say, GO WITH POPLAR if you have a chance, it's awesome looking wood, my next custom will have it on top as well

12072143.jpg

Funz

Reaction score
beautiful guitar. Im sure you will enjoy it.

jarnozz

Let´s Get Wasted!
Reaction score
holy mother of god, i think i've got a boner within a second... jesus just wow... not only ran makes whatever you want they pack it like a tank!

opeth_

Reaction score
Incredible guitar!! Could you tell me the total price please???

Llexileon

Reaction score
Very classy looking instrument! Great choice of unique woods too. I remember looking at the RAN website years ago, they didn't have anything even close to approaching this level of craftsmanship - great to see the brand progress so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')