NGD: Ran Crusher 8 Buckeye Burl

• Thread starter julez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
While the top looks great it is the Wenge neck that makes your guitar its most wicked :hbang: 5pc Wenge and ________ neck = perfection.

I like the controls you chose a lot as well. Don't like the placement, but love the choices available to you with them.

Damn fine guitar :yesway:

The Crusher 7 strings and the controls moved and that would be impossible for me to resist :bowdown:I'm sure the options would put it past my economic abilities though :scream: Even without the Buckeye top I'm afraid, which I could live without. Could not live without the Wenge neck :wallbash:

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
I could die for a closeup of those fret markers at the base of the neck. If that isn't too much to ask friend :wavey:

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
DAMMIT Am I the only one who can't see the pictures? ;=;

Words can't explain how sorry I feel for you right now... You're seriously missing out on a beautiful axe. Call your interwebs and tell them to get their shit together!

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
this top is fucking CRAZY :wub:

hngd !

AmbienT

User has been banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the RAN club!

That is one tasty guitar, HNGD dude!

julez

Reaction score
I could die for a closeup of those fret markers at the base of the neck. If that isn't too much to ask friend :wavey:

Here you are! Sorry, just a crappy mobile phone pic for you, sir!

IMAG0180.jpg

blanco

Reaction score
WOW i think those may appear on some more guitars now everyone seen them. Real neat idea and stunning guitar.

Spamspam

Pastafarian
Reaction score
I had to come back, and look at it again. You sir, have won the internets. Amazingly beautiful guitar...

Latest posts

')