NGD: Reverse Headstock Jackson Content

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Did you get the crazy green G&G case with it too?

This is what it looked like when I had it. MOAR GREEN! :lol:

DSCN5098.jpg

ab6.jpg

ab5.jpg

One of the JCF guys took theirs even further and I think put Green Sperzel tuners on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats pretty hilarious. I owned that guitar for a very short time after Mike and also named it the Hulk. It got a little nicked up in shipping by Fed Ex when I got it from Nick at the Axe Palace and I didn't keep it. Here is how I had it set up by Nick. Honestly wish I had kept it. It was stellar.

002-30.jpg

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's really stellar - sweet setup and really low action. I've never had action this low before and still no buzz.

I see that the damage musta happened between you and Nick cuz it has a few minor clear coat dings in it now that make baby jesus cry. Oh and the case is pretty sweet too.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
It's really stellar - sweet setup and really low action. I've never had action this low before and still no buzz.

I see that the damage musta happened between you and Nick cuz it has a few minor clear coat dings in it now that make baby jesus cry. Oh and the case is pretty sweet too.

Yeah it was mint when Mike got rid of it. On it's way to me Fed Ex banged it around a bit and it got a chunk of paint taken off the back edge and a clearcoat ding on the top. Made me feel sick because it was awesome. But I sent it back to Nick. I actually got this one in exchange for a Caparison Chris Amott Dellinger that Fed Ex damaged as well. I had a bad run with Fed Ex. Finally ended up getting the Horus HGS I had when Fed Ex finally was able to deliver one without damaging it. Sucked because this Jackson and the Amott were both way better than that Horus turned out to be. When Nick shipped it to me it was in B with 0 buzz anywhere and the purple Warpigs souned absolutely monstrous. Probably the most beastly sounding guitar I ever owned.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
After looking at this guitar I so suddenly felt the need to listen to "Where The Slime Live" by Morbid Angel, the lime green told me to do it!

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
Congrats! Reverse Jackson headstock = instant win.

I love just about everything about that guitar!

Sebastian

Reaction score
Awesome NGD man!
fro0t color :yesway:
reversed headstock :yesway:
Jackson :metal:

')