NGD RG1527 RB (for Floyd Rose virgin and 52k joke added)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kapee

ss.org Master
Reaction score
Updated! I have a guestion too about my G-string sounding like sitar. What could cause it?

Kapee

ss.org Master
Reaction score
Its not caused by the action, when i strum the string above the pups the problem occurs, but not when i strum it above the fretboard.
I also found new problems! Theres a dead spot in low B and E's 19th fret and i cant adjust the truss rod, its stiff as fcuk! I dont want to use too much force on it! Should i contact the guy who traded me this guitar and ask his opinion about these problems? This is too damn annoying having a prestige ibanez wich wont just 'work'!

ATM it works as a pillow for my cat, too bad!

main.php

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried turning the rod the other direction to see if it is frozen or merely at the ends of its travel? Also dead spots happen, not a whole lot you can do about it. They are more prominent in some designs than others however.

Kapee

ss.org Master
Reaction score
Its stiff to both ways. I messaged the seller about the dead spot and the trussrod let's see what he'll come up. I also found why the 19th fret is buzzing like hell on B, E and little bit on A. Frets around the 19th fret are bit lower than other ones. Refretting those two frets is the only solution to this?

max-streich

Reaction score
I have a question I have a rg 2550z and this one weighs 3,5 kg but my rg 1527z is noticeably lighter (body) it weighs about 3 Kg? is this normal?

dead_scott

Reaction score
Yo, dudes.So I've been planning on buying new claw screws for my RG1527. Are they standard claw screws or is there a special size that I should get? Cheers!

')