NGD rg7420 (indo)

• Thread starter Perge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Perge

Reaction score
Got this guitar yesterday. So far it plays like a dream. I had CL/LF put in it, and they sound amazing. Once I got the trem properly setup I haven't had any tuning issues with it. ON to the crappy iphone pics!

PhotoMar30115121AM_zpsb59c55cd.jpg

PhotoMar30115155AM_zpsf61dca33.jpg

PhotoMar30115132AM_zps4516cd6c.jpg

PhotoMar30114340AM_zps698410b2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Perge

Reaction score
Still need an all white guitar for myself, soooo I am definitely jealous. HNGD dude!

Hell yeh. I allllmost feel guilty now. I've got a 3-ply BWB pickguard on the way. Going to use some flat black vinyl for the headstock and put a white decal on. And fender strat knobs, black. :shred:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell yeh. I allllmost feel guilty now. I've got a 3-ply BWB pickguard on the way. Going to use some flat black vinyl for the headstock and put a white decal on. And fender strat knobs, black. :shred:

Please refrain from ruining the guitar.

7soundz

Reaction score
Nice...this is the same guitar I am buying. Can you do a video review?

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I really like the pickguard idea!

And some white pearloid tuning keys.

That's all :agreed:

But in all seriousness, that's one hell of a sexy guitar that YOU paid for. Cut the horn off for all I care :)

Perge

Reaction score
I really like the pickguard idea!

And some white pearloid tuning keys.

That's all :agreed:

But in all seriousness, that's one hell of a sexy guitar that YOU paid for. Cut the horn off for all I care :)

Exactly ;) but yeh. When the pick guard gets here I'm going to see how it looks with the current headstock. If it looks good, I'll leave it. If not; vinyl, decal, and some pearl sperzels :D

')