NGD RGA-8

• Thread starter Aris_T
  • Start date
  • Tags
    rga-8
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aris_T

Reaction score
Yet another RGA-8 in this forum! Wish it wasn't black, but I love it anyway!

Posted the pics on Jemsite, but I'd like to share with you guys too!

DSC06148.jpg

DSC06149.jpg

DSC06151.jpg

DSC06152.jpg

Group pic with my new moddified RG1527

DSC06153.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats man!

Makes your RG1527RB look like a midget. :lol:

Aris_T

Reaction score
Thanks!

Sure made its muscle obvious yesterday at band practice! The bass player (5 string bass) tried it and swore that he won't be getting a 6 string bass anytime in the future! Loved the low end though!

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
Ωραίος φίλε χαίρομαι που παίρνουμε και καμια 8χορδη στην ελλάδα γιατι εχουμε πνιγεί στην κλειστομυαλιά.Καλόπαιχτη :)

Nice guitars dude :) And quite a CD collection you have there .WTF is that mickey mouse thingie on the shelf?

thefool

Reaction score
Ωραίος φίλε χαίρομαι που παίρνουμε και καμια 8χορδη στην ελλάδα γιατι εχουμε πνιγεί στην κλειστομυαλιά.Καλόπαιχτη :)

Nice guitars dude :) And quite a CD collection you have there .WTF is that mickey mouse thingie on the shelf?

radiohead special thing maybe? i never knew this was their like symbol thingy for a while

radiohead-bear.jpg.gif

thefool

Reaction score
and AWESOME GUITAR. mines on back order hopefully i will get it soon!

avenger

Reaction score
This is not helping my eight string lust... I need to move some guitars and pick one up NAO!

Awesome NGD! Hhow is the neck on that beast?

Aris_T

Reaction score
Hhow is the neck on that beast?

Pretty comfortable, especially if you're used to 7 strings. Fretboard's really wide though, so if you don't have big hands (like me), thumb muting will be difficult. But you can always use your first index (problem solved).

avenger

Reaction score
Pretty comfortable, especially if you're used to 7 strings. Fretboard's really wide though, so if you don't have big hands (like me), thumb muting will be difficult. But you can always use your first index (problem solved).
Very cool, I may have to bite the bullet and get one of these.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
i havn't seen mine in one piece for sooo long, i forgot how sexy it was. congrats, dude! other than that...the "problem" with the glossy black finish will be solved on mine. ;)

Aris_T

Reaction score
Thank you guys! I did some string height adjustments and the low end came out a lot clearer (without the buzz of the factory setting)!

Adriatic

Reaction score
would love to play one.. looks good man.. are guitars dropping in price in Greece with the whole debt thing over there at the moment?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That looks great. I've been tempted to pick up an RGA-8, but then I keep remembering how much the neck on my old RG2228 gave me severe pains. Damn my feeble hands!

Congrats tho dude :metal:

Aris_T

Reaction score
are guitars dropping in price in Greece with the whole debt thing over there at the moment?

Actually rising, as the government raised the VAT from 19 to 23%. Bought it online from Germany though and got a better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')