NGD - RGA121H

• Thread starter anunnaki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
You should check out the Schaller 456 bridge. Wonder if it would fit? one of my favorite bridges, used to come on the Angelus HGS models that I love so dearly by Caparison. Really comfy and I bet it would look sick!

93___456.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Beautiful, I have a VLF one myself. I always come back to it after trying others. Kinda love the bridge personally, but those replacements look pretty goddamn sweet :lol:

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
HNGD! Beautiful finish! Yes, I will hate you if you cover it with that vinyl crap. :noplease: ;)

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
Is that bridge a drop-in replacement?

well I read that the schaller 456 is a drop in replacement and this is the schaller 455 which is smaller than the 456 so it should fit in the space where the gibraltar is

You should check out the Schaller 456 bridge. Wonder if it would fit? one of my favorite bridges, used to come on the Angelus HGS models that I love so dearly by Caparison. Really comfy and I bet it would look sick!

93___456.jpg

Don't worry dude seeing as everyone here is so adamant about not doing anything to the finish I've decided that I shall leave it be. Also the bridge I posted is the schaller 455 and it is smaller so It will fit properly into the bridge cavity

I'll just make this clear before I get another 20 posts talling me not to do anything to the finish:

I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO THE FINISH, I DON'T WANT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD :lol:

maruzen

Reaction score
that is one great looking guitar :)

I've always been partial to fixed bridge Prestige Ibbys, and the finish on yours is amazing.

what would be the advantage of using the Schaller, aside from the fine tuners?

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
that is one great looking guitar :)

I've always been partial to fixed bridge Prestige Ibbys, and the finish on yours is amazing.

what would be the advantage of using the Schaller, aside from the fine tuners?

Thanks bro! One benefit would be that the finish wouldn't start wearing away after 30 minutes of playing. Another would be I think it looks cooler. Also I was thinking of getting the one with fine tuners but it doesn't fully fit into the bridge cavity so it would affect how low you could get the action to be so I think I'm gonna get the one without fine tuners so it can fit into the cavity. I may get it in this finish:
253120.jpg

arcadia fades

Reaction score
you wont regret the blackhawks, I am loving mines in my rga dude. Neck pickup especially for leads, OH MY!

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
I may actually like this finish more than my RGA121VLF... damnit. Now I need another one. :D

Great guitar man, it looks amazing!!

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
Never seen that finish here in Poland, congrats man, killer colour, and I bet it sounds as good as it looks! :)

Thanks dude! Yeah it sounds pretty beastly, it's a very thick punchy sound, probably because of the mahogany body, also it sustains like a mofo.

davidsantana27

Reaction score
Played 121 once, gas is still returning from time to time ;) Some day I will get it, or maybe 321. Post some pics once u put BKPs in it, they'll go straight to my fap folder :D

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
While I do think that the plastic shit all over this guitar would look incredibly stupid, I gotta say, fuck everyone else, it's your guitar, do exactly what YOU want to it.

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
While I do think that the plastic shit all over this guitar would look incredibly stupid, I gotta say, fuck everyone else, it's your guitar, do exactly what YOU want to it.

ehh I kinda agree with everyone now that I though about it, this guitar probably looks better with the current finish. I'm probably gonna put the vinyl on the stagemaster 7 that I got recently

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
Oh, I'm not saying I don't agree with them, that vinyl shit will look incredibly stupid on anything, even an iPad, but do what you want with your guitars is more the idea I was trying to get across. If ya, feel me, my ......

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not saying I don't agree with them, that vinyl shit will look incredibly stupid on anything, even an iPad, but do what you want with your guitars is more the idea I was trying to get across. If ya, feel me, my ......

I feel ya, I still think it'd look cool on a guitar though.

')