NGD: RGR soda blue + maple = yummie!

• Thread starter simonXsludge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
shitsøn;2178664 said:
who else thinks that this would make an awesome 12th fret inlay or plotted sticker on the body:

Vice_City-logo-50908A0347-seeklogo.com.gif

???

i dare you but in yellow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
shitsøn;2176534 said:
yeh, it's a re-issue called RGR465. it's an EU only 2010 limited model.

Actually it isnt only EU.. I went to the ibanez dealer around me last week and was SHOCKED to see this on the shelf, I was thinking it was a real RG565 used and was gonna freak out (due to how rare they are).. but when I got closer I saw the tag said RGR465 (guess I shoulda noticed the reverse hs too)

Im in Eastern Canada, New Brunswick to be specific. We have nothing usually in this shit town, so if they have them here, im sure they are in other parts of North America too.

Either way, its just about the best model Ibanez has released in awhile. Im soo tempted to buy one cause that maple fretboard + reverse is just so sexy, not to mention my fav pickup config in H-S. drool.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
Actually it isnt only EU.. I went to the ibanez dealer around me last week and was SHOCKED to see this on the shelf, I was thinking it was a real RG565 used and was gonna freak out (due to how rare they are).. but when I got closer I saw the tag said RGR465
that is cool, man. i still think it's an EU only model nonetheless yet, but that doesn't mean some of them don't get across the pond. as far as i know, the RGA427 prestige popped up here and there overseas as well, while it's not officially sold over there yet.

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
I've read somewhere that there are only 500 of these, which makes them even better! :lol: I'd love to find out if that were the truth though.

merlynfry

Reaction score
Did yours come with the hardcase?
If so WTF?! my RGR465M-CA didn't :(

Great guitar though :)

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
I hate you and your exact same taste in guitars as I have :( Your like my german counterpart

')