NGD Rusti Guitars Lotus #1 headless

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
6nva4l.jpg

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
thread idea: we post pics of our favourite/best guitars and then Puma picks them apart and tells us whats wrong with the guitars.
it could be like sending a baseball or pokemon card out to get PSA graded...which stands for "Professional Sports Authenticator"

or in this case...
Pumas
Scathing
Assessment

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuggin'...Undergrad PTSD via Maxwell's Equations was not what I expected in this thread but I can't say I'm surprised after catching up.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Fuggin'...Undergrad PTSD via Maxwell's Equations was not what I expected in this thread but I can't say I'm surprised after catching up.

I love the simplicity of the divergence of a magnetic field (del dot B = 0) implies no magnetic monopoles.

DirtyPuma

Reaction score
Ok guys! we can start our new game “find the flaws”

Which idiot would make a nut like this? This is so dumb and makes the nut only more prone to breakage.

Besides: That body is so laughably thick, who designs this crap?
There is no reason why this thing has to be so thick, i.e. heavy.

294213295_5321430267880374_8993224719577905718_n.jpg

You just have to look at the whole thing. Looks like a massive ball sac with a teenie weenie. 🫡
The control knobs are so close together that it is quite easy to mess with the 2nd one by accident. All these details which cannot be addressed by a guy who does not play guitar himself. It shows.

Last edited:

cip 123

Reaction score
Which idiot would make a nut like this? This is so dumb and makes the nut only more prone to breakage.

Besides: That body is so laughably thick, who designs this crap?
There is no reason why this thing has to be so thick, i.e. heavy.
Can I see your guitar designs?

tian

Reaction score
This is like one of those TV shows that should have stopped after it's first season before becoming a meme of itself and losing all the intrigue of the first.

A "warning" thread is kind of pointless and disingenuous if it just becomes a hole for the OP to troll, shitpost and revel in.

')