NGD S5527

• Thread starter j0eyaces
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

beyondcosmos

Reaction score
Happy NGD! How long did it take for your guitar to be delivered? I've been thinking of ordering through Axepalace myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fierce_Swe

Reaction score
That guitar looks soo nice! If you get tired of it you can give it to me... ;)
HNGD!!!

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Late to the party, but HNGD! Do you mind sharing how well this baby stays in tune?
I will tune to Ab and use 10/60 or 10/62 so we have a very similar setup ;)

Could you please confirm specs about neck thickness?

I read here

IBANEZ S5527QFXDPB S5527QFX

Neck is 18 and 20mm but that would be a dream come true, and ibanez on its site says it's 19 21...do you mind to measure your neck thickness?

Thanks!

I am actually going to step up to a 11/64 set and bringing her down to drop G so i would go with the 10/62 personally.. I does stay in tune fairly well just very minor adjustments between playing.. will stay in tune for weeks in the case too..

Umm well the neck feels great.. It is so close to my 1527, it plays really fast and it has a great amount of resonance to it. Just buy it.

I think i might be ordering the Green one too... so if that answers your question about getting one call Nick at the Axe Palace.

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Happy NGD! How long did it take for your guitar to be delivered? I've been thinking of ordering through Axepalace myself.

I actually played it at the axe palace then took it home.. I'm pretty sure if he has it in stock he will have his tech set it up to your specs and then ship it either the same or next day.. they are great to work with..

Warg Master

Weeping strings...
Reaction score
Oh, come on Toshi! That's ....ing gorgeous! I'd say HNGD, but its almost the 1 year, so HanniversaryMonth... In the future...

')