NGD: Schecter Banshee-7 P

• Thread starter Slayer89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
I’ve been away from these forums (and away from the music world in general) for the last 10 years or so. So, what better way to jump back in with a NGD. I had been looking for a second Schecter 7 to sit next to my Loomis and had almost given up on MarketPlace/OfferUp/etc when this popped up for a killer deal. Schecter Banshee 7 P. So far I’m loving it. All my other guitars are loaded with EMGs so that’s what I’m used to, but these Duncans sound great. This definitely has me wanting to pick it up and play guitar more often.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Awesome! I've always been tempted by these since they first released. They seem really killer on paper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
Happy NGD! I have one of these, and it's fucking killer. Might even rival my Aristides for best playing 7 I own.

Glad you like the pickups. The Nazgul in particular really did not gel with me at all - I hated it, and almost got rid of the guitar until I tried some BKP Blackhawks in it.

1000013189.jpg

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Bashees have always looked and played really great in my experience. Congrats on the NGD, and welcome back to the playing world, dude. :cheers:

Briz

Lifelong Learner
Reaction score
This guitar was significantly cheaper than some of my other guitars. Mine is rock solid with a stable neck, and arrived with zero quality issues. The only thing I modified was the neck. I used light grit sandpaper to remove the gloss because of personal preferences. I love this guitar. Hope it serves you well. HNGD!

Latest posts