NGD: Schecter Blackjack atx c-8

• Thread starter DANiMALxMD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DANiMALxMD

Reaction score
Hello. Thought i'd share this with you guys.

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

enjoy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
fkn gorgeous man. ive wanted one of these for a while and have had to talk myself out of buying one many times. i forget, is that a hipshot bridge that comes with these or some kind of schecter equivalent?

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
I <3 Your new ERG! Although...I never realized that the white guitars from the ATX line were in a glossy finish. How are the blackouts?

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Its definitely a hipshot. All the c-8's have them.

And man, that white is classy as hell.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
pretty much the only schecter i can dig. the creme white finish is sexy, but all in all it still looks to chunky for me.

enjoy it!

DANiMALxMD

Reaction score
I <3 Your new ERG! Although...I never realized that the white guitars from the ATX line were in a glossy finish. How are the blackouts?

The blackouts are pretty nice. They seem alot clearer than the EMGs in my 6 string. But seem to be missing a tiny bit less attack maybe. I cant really compare them since ive never played an 8 with EMG's. But they are great for sure.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
This and the rg2228 are the only production 8s I could ever love :lol: Fucking nice, man.

malphas

Reaction score
Freakin' spectacular! Congrats! The Schecter 8's are sweet. Love the white and the ebony fretboard.

GJaunz

Reaction score
Congratulations on the C-8! That's the 8 string I play, and I LOVE that guitar, you're going to have a blast with it. Here's a demo I did of mine where I go over the tuning that I use (AEADGBEA) and do some wanking to show it off. Let me know what you think.

DANiMALxMD

Reaction score
ah thats a good idea. but i doubt i'll be using that. seems like you can do just about anything with 8's. thats why i thing my 6 will become obsolete soon.

')