NGD - Schecter Blackjack SLS C-8 EX-A SBK - Dot Inlays (No Skull Here)

Let's show Schecter which inlays the people choose!

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanniballistiX

Detuned Fury
Reaction score
The Schecter tech support guy kindly told me he gave the link to this thread to his boss ;)

Sweet! They've gotta be pleased with the positive response, it is overwhelming. I wasn't expecting this kind of response to my NGD at all! :hbang:

Accidentally voted for hells gate -.-

HNGD!
I love my ATX 7 string!

I saw that and was thinking "there's always one..." haha. No worries, the majority's voice is being heard! :agreed:

--------------

UPDATE: I spoke to my rep @ Sweetwater yesterday when I ordered a new pedal, he said that there are two (2) SLS C-8's that will be there on the 27th. Since they take pics of their new stock now, keep an eye out if you want one.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score

Update Edit: Just spoke to my local Schecter/Custom Shop dealer and he says Schecter told him that the skulls are being phased out and the dots will be standard.

To me this is epic, this simply means that I have at least one if not two Schecters on my to buy list this year. They introduced a lot of awesome models in this years NAMM, Maus sig, the Platinum series, and the SLS FR-S sustainiac, and the Banshee line. Now, if LTD offers a 7-string elite M-II then my wallet is gonna be in deep trouble.

Let me mention it again, the side dots were my idea :agreed:, check this post (#24) posted on 3/11/2012 and you tell me :lol:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/st...hecter-sls-now-sale-real-pics-content.html#24

I don't really care where they got it from, but side dots FTW:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Orsinium

Reaction score
I honestly never considered getting a schecter because I usually don't like their inlays they are a bit too cheesey (the crosses on the hellraisers's are not too bad) for me but now they added dots and it is a fine instrument and now I have more options if I ever want another guitar! :hbang:

Zado

Reaction score
Huge success,finally schecter's gaining some kudos in this forum:hbang:

And still no 80s guitars,life sucks:hbang:

loqtrall

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty snazzy. I didn't give a shit whether or not it had a skull, but the dots are definitely an improvement.

CanniballistiX

Detuned Fury
Reaction score
I went on an adventure through a local abandoned house w/ a photographer friend. LOTS of new shots of the SLS C-8 as well as my Ibanez RG8 and Spector Q6 Pro. Enjoy! Let me know if you can't see them...

Here is the album link:

Ruin Shoot with SLS C-8

Here are a few resized:

tomhand56of231resize.jpg

tomhand106of231resized.jpg

tomhand80of231resized.jpg

chopeth

Reaction score
Well, we made it, guys. I've received a mail from my seller in Spain. They've been contacted by Schecter US and they said they will replace skulls with dots in all new models . They have already sent some active C-7 to my local shop. Models with passives can also be ordered from my country to arrive within 3 months.

Zado

Reaction score
Well, we made it, guys. I've received a mail from my seller in Spain. They've been contacted by Schecter US and they said they will replace skulls with dots in all new models . They have already sent some active C-7 to my local shop. Models with passives can also be ordered from my country to arrive within 3 months.

:hbang: we changed the brand history:hbang:

Now it`s time for 80s models :hbang:

chopeth

Reaction score
Now I don't know whether getting a passive or active SLS C-7. I haven't read too much praise for the Full Shred. I love my blackouts but I think they may be somewhat limited.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Idunno, I've heard lots of good things about the Full Shred. If you don't like it, get something like a Duncan Distortion 7.

chopeth

Reaction score
^I have heard it sounds a bit thin, anyway, SLS's only comed with Blackouts or FS

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It's supposed to blend well with mahogany.

And if you don't like it, I mean sell the Full Shred and install a different pickup.

Latest posts

')