NGD: Schecter conent!

• Thread starter AustinxAtomic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AustinxAtomic

Reaction score
So, I'm sure a few of you saw my thread yesterday about the schecter 7 string.
I got it today, I was surprised at how good of condition it was.
well I got it, for $350 dollars.
Had to wait about 5 hours to be able to play it. :(
But I got home, and it was worth the wait.
I was a little "iffy" about the single coil in the neck.
But it wasn't too bad.

Pictures:
pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic.jpg

3p53oc3lb5O65Q25T3acka88ad28a5cac1c69.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Grats man, looks solid. Not the hugest Schecter fan.
I've been wanting a single coil neck pick up in a guitar for a while now. I'm sure you'll grow to love it.

TMatt142

vagitarian
Reaction score
very nice....Love how they look...Just couldn't take the immensely fat necks on them!! Congrats!

ChaseC

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm the guy that sold you that guitar. I hope you're enjoying it. :shred:

I bought this guitar in 05 which was the last year Schecter made them. You can see on the back of the headstock the number starts with 05.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Schecter 007's such as that one had thinner necks than the current Schecter line, and also boast a 25,5" scale. Stock pickups are surprisingly good, especially considering most "Duncan Designed" affairs I put my paws on tend to be... "different". Nice catch, at a great price! :)

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Congrats man you got it in a decent colour too as the only 007's I've seen have been the black/grey model or the blackjack version, I really wish Schecter would reintroduce this model (and the avenger) but a few 007 hellraiser prototypes have ended up for sale at DCGL so perhaps there's hope?

BTW I don't know if anyones noticed but Schecter's 2011 website now features an archive of older products it's not complete as they've been adding stuff to it through the week but it does feature this. Schecter Vault - 007 ELITE

Latest posts

')