NGD Schecter Content

• Thread starter rekab
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rekab

Reaction score
We had a company meeting two nights ago and upon leaving the restaurant we met at I noticed I was across the street from a guitar center.. I decided I would go have a look and have some fun playing on a few guitars. I had no intentions of buying anything because earlier this week a package with my lizard burst 828 came in the mail that I failed to tell my girlfriend I bought (see extended range forum for ngd pics of it).. Little did I know that a beautiful condition older C7 would be waiting for me inside. It had just come in on trade the day before and I couldnt pass it up for the price. Got it all cleaned and set up today with some new strings. Here are the pictures :)

306560d5.jpg

98c09073.jpg

1b34fe31.jpg

5de4123c.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
that's definitely one of those guitars that i'd be willing to snag if the price was right, have fun bastardizing it into something even cooler than it is now

rekab

Reaction score
very nice
yeah white guitars are always awesome..
how does the neck on it feel?

The neck is amazing. It's not as thin as an ibanez but it just feels right in your hand. My tech said the fretwork was top notch and really liked the neck as well (he mainly plays fender and ibanez 6 string). This thing is amazing so far.
And I agree white guitars are always great which is why I couldn't pass this up when I saw it.

mark105

Reaction score
Nice, I saw one in a pawn shop the other day, exactly the same guitar, those pics make it even more tempting. congrats.

Murmel

Reaction score
*looks outside window*

Those pictures make me want summer more than the guitar :lol: But the guitar would be nice to have too ;)

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
White with black hardware is killer. You should ebonize that fretboard, though. Would really set it off.

rekab

Reaction score
SNAP! Welcome to the club, I got exactly the same. I've just put an 81-7 in the bridge :)

Nice. I'm probably going with blackouts in this one soon. Id prefer passive but it's already active so I'll stick with them for now.

And yes, ebonizing the fretboard would be amazing, but I like it the way it is for now.

Latest posts

')