NGD: Schecter Damien Elite 7 (Clearance grab)

• Thread starter Upgrayedd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Upgrayedd

Reaction score
I was stumbling around on Best Buy's website and found they have Schecter Damien Elite 7's on clearance for $289.99 + tax. I used to have one and thought it was a decent 7 but had sold it as I have become more of a baritone 6 string person. The price seemed great so I had one shipped to the nearest store and picked it up today. Everything was in good shape and working order, no complaints. Most of you guys are already familiar with the specs, I mainly wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who might be in the market for a reasonably priced EMG 7 string:

Schecter Damien Elite 7 7String FullSize DoubleCutaway Electric Guitar DAMELT7 CRED - Best Buy

I'm sure its either last years or the year before based of the older inlays (which I preferred to the newer ones). It is made in Indonesia, unlike my older one which was from S. Korea. Sorry for the quickly rushed cell pics. Take it easy!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 39
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SeditiousDissent

i drove bus
Reaction score
Awesome snag! At that price, I might have to totally copy you and pick one up. HNGD!!

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
The fact that the EMG's could be had for not much less than that, that's a damn good price. If I had the money, I'd probably snag one up. I've enjoyed every schecter I've played up to this point, and having another wouldn't be a bad idea.

Latest posts

')