NGD! Schecter Hellraiser C-7 with Blackout, EMG 707 TW, HELL YEAH

testament19

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with forum member cyril V, who was awesome to deal with by the way. I just got home from work and this is what I had waiting for me (besides my roomies annoying girlfriend lol)

I was taunted by the Yuengling box, we can't buy it here in Ohio!!!

100_1122.jpg

Pulled out the case and as Cyril V mentioned, my cat loved the packing material!
100_1123.jpg

The nice roadrunner hard/gig hybrid case

100_1124.jpg

Okay now for the guitar itself!

100_1125.jpg

:hbang::hbang::hbang: I've been dying to get some SD blackouts, will be replacing EMG in the neck for another blackout.

100_1127.jpg

IN SCHECTER, WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred::shred::metal::metal::hbang::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

testament19

Reaction score
Hell yeah! a buddy of mine has the 6 string damien. We all love Schecters!!!!!!

:hbang::hbang:

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Hey, does that roadrunner case seem sturdy enough? I was looking at getting 2 or 3 for some of my guitars in my giant collection.. lol

also, hellraisers are beast :metal: though I must warn you, it's a sin to have a blackout and emg in the same guitar :lol:

testament19

Reaction score
Surprisingly, yes. The case is relatively light weight, but seems solid to me (in my 2 hours of owning one) haha. I think it will protect my new guitar quite well.

Also, this is how I got the guitar, I plan on getting another blackout for the neck ASAP!!! My Loomis has dual 707s, now my hellraiser will have dual blackouts, I'm content! :metal:

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Surprisingly, yes. The case is relatively light weight, but seems solid to me (in my 2 hours of owning one) haha. I think it will protect my new guitar quite well.

Also, this is how I got the guitar, I plan on getting another blackout for the neck ASAP!!! My Loomis has dual 707s, now my hellraiser will have dual blackouts, I'm content! :metal:
I might pick some up then. I need some cases but don't want to bust too much cash on 'em lol

also when you get the neck blackout, try messing around with them and putting the neck in the bridge. the only difference between the neck blackout and bridge blackout is the fact that one uses ceramic magnets and one alnico. the latter being the neck version.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
awesome, glad you like it... this thing is a rhythm monster, though i gotta say. give the 707tw a little bit of a chance.. it might grow on ya and if not, let me know how the blackouts neck 7 sounds compared to the 707tw, i might end up getting one as well. :yesway: if you don't like it, you can sell or trade at a decent rate.

Hey, does that roadrunner case seem sturdy enough? I was looking at getting 2 or 3 for some of my guitars in my giant collection.. lol

also, hellraisers are beast :metal: though I must warn you, it's a sin to have a blackout and emg in the same guitar :lol:

I liked the case enough, that thing can definitely take a beating as far as i can tell.. and it really seems like is was made for a 26.5" schecter because it's snug as hell in there and this particular case feels more like a fitted case with this guitar.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Excellent score, man! I was actually just in Cyril's thread, so I've now seen both ends of the deal. That Schecter looks like its in great shape, and it matches the Loomis nicely. Oddly enough, I swapped a Schecter for an Ibby earlier this year, and even funnier, neither of us involved in that trade still have those instruments :lol:

testament19

Reaction score
I was nervous about the Hellraiser's neck. I had heard that they were massive when compared to the Ibanez's (The xiphos neck is ultra thin, wizard II I believe).

However, I love my Loomis and the neck of the Hellraiser is almost identical (not sure of actual specs). But I love the 26.5" scale of both for sure. The added blackout was a bonus, I'd been dying to have a guitar with them based on the all the reviews on this forum.

All and all, it's a win-win for this transaction. Maybe Schecter will endorse me down the road? haha Can't hurt to wish!