NGD: Schecter Hellraiser C-VI

• Thread starter Aerospace274
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aerospace274

Scotty G!
Reaction score
Woot!!!

This guitar is great!! The huge 30" scale goes well with the octave-down tuning. The EMG pickups sound great to me, it's my first time owning a guitar with them. The coil tap on this guitar sounds amazing, too!
The construction on the guitar itself is flawless! The finish is beautiful, as well as the abalone binding on the headstock and body! This thing plays like a dream! I plan on swapping the nut out for a graph tech nut that'll take normal baritone gauges (.013-62) but until then this is just fine with me! :hbang:
113.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

111.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you can mount your iPhone as a storage device on your computer. If you can, just do that, drag them from your phone to your computer, upload them to Photobucket and you're done :yesway:

EDIT: Never mind, looked around and it doesn't look like you can unless your phone's jailbroken. Yay Apple!

Aerospace274

Scotty G!
Reaction score
Nah, all I had to do was connect it to my comp and Windows automatically offered to crack it open like a flash drive. :yesway: Funny, I just remembered I had to do the same thing for my 8's NGD /facepalm

Upgrayedd

Reaction score
Congrats and great NGD! This will hopefully be the next guitar I get...where did you get it? Enjoy

Aerospace274

Scotty G!
Reaction score
Got this one from Drum City Guitar Land! Ordered online, with 3-day shipping. No complaints! :D
Their email guy did say that D'Addario's baritone strings (designed for a 29.75" baritone) wouldn't fit this guitar, which isn't true. Regular D'addario's would fit this guitar, I use 'em on my 30" 8 string's top 6! But that's not a big deal to me, I can't imagine most people would have much experience with 30" scale guitars!

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Happy NGD. I really like the idea of these. Its not exactly on the top of my list right now but it sure is cool. Im not sure why they used a stop bar tailpiece instead of the thru-body tho.

Gitte

Reaction score
please post a video because i'm really really interested and i'm really thinking about buying it. great NGD

Mordecai

Reaction score
video demo please!, this thing is definitely in the "possible" list for my next guitar purchase.

Aerospace274

Scotty G!
Reaction score
Hah, I'll see what I can do. It's hard to know what to play on this thing, never known any bass VI music!:scratch:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I've been wanting one of these to replace my BC Rich baritone since it was announced. It looks like a pretty neat guitar! How are those V Picks?

djinn314

Reaction score
dude I won't lie to you I started drinking the second I woke up this morning and had a dream about this guitar but it was tuned to F. I don't fucking know man but that is giving more me more GAS and sadly not the type that fills up my truck. :spock:

mgcasella

Reaction score
How is the neck on that thing? Is it thick and fat like other Schecters? I have small hands - so that's how they feel to me :agreed:

djinn314

Reaction score
How is the neck on that thing? Is it thick and fat like other Schecters? I have small hands - so that's how they feel to me :agreed:

I got those small hands too like in the BK commercial. rofl

')