NGD - Schecter SLS C-7 passive

Valnob

about tree fiddy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought this for my 18th birthday last month and didn't get the chance to take some pics, so here are they !

Specs :
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-7 passive See Thru Blue Burst
Pickups : Bridge: SD full shred
Neck: SD Jazz

Both pickus are great, the full shred is amazin for some brutal stuff like CG, BTM and BOO and the SD Jazz, on the neck, shreddin' is .... awesome ! :shred:
'
The neck is thinner than a typical Schecter "base ball bat neck". It's thinner than a Fender too.
The frets are great and the scale of 26.5 is perfect for my big fingers.

Some pics here :

By the way, the pics are taken with a flash. the color is a lot darker than the pics, but as I said before in a thread, Pics can't show the real color of a Flamed Maple top !

If you click on the pics, you can see them on a bigger size.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lurgar

Reaction score
I really like these guitars and I'd totally be down for one if it didn't have that skull inlay on it.

Tjore

Hipster Jesus
Reaction score
Happy NGD!
I actually like the skull inlay. It's different, but that's the charm!

rty13ibz98

Reaction score
how does the neck fare against RG7's? i hate the normal schecter 7 necks, but the SLS being thinner intrigues me.

Valnob

about tree fiddy
Reaction score
how does the neck fare against RG7's? i hate the normal schecter 7 necks, but the SLS being thinner intrigues me.

I've never played any Ibby so I can't really tell you but I played other schecter and this neck is really thinner.

Valnob

about tree fiddy
Reaction score

Just tested a Loomis 7 and I hated the baseball bat neck.

I also bought a RG1527 and the SLS is much closer to the RG than the original Schecters.

rty13ibz98

Reaction score
Great news as I love the look and specs of the C series, but hated the baseball bat necks.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Congratulations, that thing looks utterly sick, rock on

AmbienT

User has been banned
Reaction score
ugh, the skull inlay is not for me, but other then that I would buy this guitar in a heartbeat.