NGD: Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder

• Thread starter Electric Wizard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
These look great! There are two on the wall at my local GC and I'm tempted to give them a try.

If the only issue is sharp fret ends then I'd call that a win on quality. This is so common I groan when I see people on SSO complain about it. I've seen people return guitars over that. Maybe it's because I live in the blistering inferno that is Arizona where it's always <20% humidity (other than August monsoons), but literally every guitar has these here even if they didn't when they left some other place in the world. Get a little file from stewmac and spend an hour with it while you watch TV. Problem solved.

Now that I'm done ranting like an old man, HNGD! I hope it plays as great as it looks!

Those stainless bolts for the floyd are great, too. Solid upgrade as long as you don't mind the stainless with black look.
My guitars all get sharp frets in the winter when the humidity drops. I have one of those little fret end files also. It is easy to clean up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SJShinn

Reaction score
I would so jump on one of these if it was 25.5" scale. They look like killer players, and the HSS setup could be pretty interesting in a 7 string.

Robotechnology

Reaction score
Congrats on your new 7 I got myself a last year’s model (Seafoam Green) SVSS 6 string last weekend and I love it!

PS I think your finish looks hot and wouldn’t repaint it.

Last edited:
')