NGD: Screw the MM jp.. I got the real sh*t!

• Thread starter ibanice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanice

Reaction score
HOLY FREAKING JESUS YES! I now own An Ibanez jpm p100!!!!!!! :scream:

Let's cut the crap. Pictures

WP_000299_big_thumb.jpg

WP_000300_big_thumb.jpg

WP_000301_big_thumb.jpg

WP_000302_big_thumb.jpg
WP_000307_big_thumb.jpg

Now let's hear the "crap"

I saw this JPM on a Danish website equivalent to Ebay (it's actually owned by Ebay) and it was being sold for a crazy low price ($1000) and I knew i had to have it since it is really rare that these guitars are being sold. I contacted the guy who said that another guy was coming to pick it up the next day but he would report back if it wouldn't get sold to that guy. Then the day after i wrote to hear if it had been sold and the guy who was buying it hadn't showed up yet and the seller would give the guy a chance to come and pick it up. But then it turned out that the guy who was buying it suddenly bought another guitar and didn't have the money for it and then I saw my chance! I said that I wanted to buy it and that I would come and pick it up the day after. I went to Copenhagen the day after and met with the seller who was a super nice guy. I tried out the guitar and looked at it and chatted with the seller. Best thing when I saw the guitar in hand was that I found out that it is as new. It has three notches that are visible and that's freaking it. So it is totally extreme MINT condition! On the way back I didn't catch the right train and took off from Cph too late to catch the next train on Jutland and I had to go to Herning in Denmark and I ended up asking a good friend if I could sleep at his place because I couldn't get home. Luckfully I could and I slept there and got on a bus the day after (being today) and I got home after a 25 hour journey to get my dream guitar. Was it worth it? HELL YES IT WAS!!!!

Have a good day folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blackheim

Guitar Emperor
Reaction score
F**k!! Lucky SOB!! So much envy! Congrats man, I've been after one of those for a while and only found them in players condition and $2000 + prices!

ibanice

Reaction score
F**k!! Lucky SOB!! So much envy! Congrats man, I've been after one of those for a while and only found them in players condition and $2000 + prices!

Thx man! They are worth the price they go at! It playes like nothing I have ever played! But go for the P1/P100 model. It has the best neck. Good hunting!

Kreml

Reaction score
haha, i also wrote the guy an email about buying it as soon as i saw it, but apparentlyt i was to slow :p But its great to see someone from sso got it

Glædelig NGD!

ChubbyEwok

Reaction score
Soooooo lucky dude! All the envy hahaha but congrats dude that thing is killer! :)

ibanice

Reaction score
haha, i also wrote the guy an email about buying it as soon as i saw it, but apparentlyt i was to slow :p But its great to see someone from sso got it

Glædelig NGD!

Jo tak :yesway:

RevelGTR

Reaction score
If I owned that thing, I don't think of ever stop playing Under a Glass Moon. It just screams for Images and Words tunes!

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
....ing sick, always loved the look of the old JP guitars!

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
YOU GOT THIS FOR A GRAND?!? sorry caps lock warranted. Congrats. Super jealous

')