Ngd....sexxxxiiiiiiiiii

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
well it was a crazy day, adam ill be calling you tonight. things are crazy, not only did i get the sexxx, but i got my new computer, then a couple hours later this came along, see pic below.

Preston Cash Sheridan. born on 5-4-10 @ 4:04 in the afternoon. so if you are trying to get in touch, i might be busy.

Attachments

• 29172_1465600562718_1314652978_1277396_1115371_n.jpg
    29172_1465600562718_1314652978_1277396_1115371_n.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Yeah that guitar is incredible. I would put some Bareknuckles in that mofo, I have the d-sonic and air norton pair as well as the knuckles and I far prefer the latter.

Reaction score
well it was a crazy day, adam ill be calling you tonight. things are crazy, not only did i get the sexxx, but i got my new computer, then a couple hours later this came along, see pic below.

Preston Cash Sheridan. born on 5-4-10 @ 4:04 in the afternoon. so if you are trying to get in touch, i might be busy.
CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score

Aweeesssome - congrats bro. I'll talk to you later on though

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
thanks everyone. he is amazing. i cant wait to get him his first custom guitar. hahaha more reasons to get guitars

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats x2 but I hate you, I really want that guitar.

It went Lee (eelblack2) -> Shannon -> Mesh (djpharoah) -> xshreditupx

Nice score, no idea what Mesh didn't keep this... he has a sickness :rofl:

I know why he didn't, the rest of you will find out soon enough, I think he made the right decision for him but it's one I could never have made.

Bobo

Reaction score
Well congrats on all kindsa new goodies lately! That guitar is just so sweet, one of the nicest customs I've seen around here. I won't even try to step in line for next dibs, looks like that'll turn into a riot lol.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score

Wow, congratulations man! You must be really happy/proud! Make sure to infuse some good music into him :agreed:

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
Wow, congratulations man! You must be really happy/proud! Make sure to infuse some good music into him :agreed:

i am more proud then i can explain. been talking with someone about a guitar build for the boy. gonna make him a custom rg that daddy will play until he is old enough. thanks for the good words. folks.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score

Now that is the best gift you could' ever ask for :agreed:
Congrats!!!

')