NGD: Sexy pink! Ibanez 7420mc "Magenta Crush" :)

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Just picked this up off of Skeels (great guy to deal with by the way!)

Ibanez 7420MC. I absolutely love it, and I think the white pickups really makes the color just "pop"!

IMG_1513_zps1b4600fe.jpg

IMG_1511_zps2fd9d535.jpg

IMG_1510_zps648257e9.jpg

IMG_1509_zpse62e00f0.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jessy

Banned
Reaction score
I remember playing that in Guitar Center. Good stuff. When's it from? My memory says 2001.

Angus Clark

Reaction score
WHOAAAAAHH~~~~~~~~

dammit that looks awesome, was completely set on sticking with green forever if I change-up the pups in mine, not so sure now...

What are the pups in there by way?

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Thanks guys! :hbang:

WHOAAAAAHH~~~~~~~~

dammit that looks awesome, was completely set on sticking with green forever if I change-up the pups in mine, not so sure now...

What are the pups in there by way?

What pickups are they? Or stock? Looks great

Dimarzio Deactivator bridge and Liquifire neck. :yesway:

@Angus Clark - I think the white gives it a sleek modern look; however, I've toyed around with the idea too to get green pickups to really give it that 80's neon clashing colors look. (IDEA: Maybe a blue neck pickup, green bridge pickup, white toggle selector tip, yellow knob, and an orange knob for maximum 80's pwnage.) :D

fortisursus

Reaction score
wow they really should bring that color back into the lineup. I'm sick of black ibanez guitars. And this is incredible.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Awesome man. Glad you found one and could pick it up. The guy I sold mine to called me a week later saying he's not into it and wants me to buy it back. But I'm saving for a Axe FX II so no bueno!

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Awesome man. Glad you found one and could pick it up. The guy I sold mine to called me a week later saying he's not into it and wants me to buy it back. But I'm saving for a Axe FX II so no bueno!

Thanks! That's a bummer... sucks he isn't digging it. Guess he doesn't realize what a beauty of a guitar he has, and could easily recoup his money if he sold it himself. lol. Good luck getting your Axe FX!